The Eddie Kranepool Society

Monday, February 20, 2006


I'LL SAY IT FIRST, I HAVE A FACE FOR THE INTERNET Check out this link from Matt Cerrone of MetsBlog on Matt, Eric of Mets Geek, Greg of Faith and Fear in Flushing, Chris of Miriacle Mets and yours truly, taping an episode of Mets Weekly which will be seen some time next month on SNY. This was a blast. The crew at SNY were really great folks and the host of Mets Weekly, Siafa Lewis was teriffic. Meeting the guys from behind the keyboards was also fun, except when Eric from Mets Geek and I were talking before the taping about the 86 Mets, after I told him I had just gotten married that year, he tells me he was a year old in 1986. (just kidding Eric, it was great to meet you and your dad) All in all it was a great afternoon, talking Mets baseball with four other passtionate Mets fans. Oh and don't worry, between the five of us we will let everyone know when the show airs. http://www.metsblog.com/blog/_archives/2006/2/20/1774267.html < |