The Eddie Kranepool Society

Friday, February 10, 2006


BREAK OUT THE PINOCHLE DECK, LOOK WHO'S BACK Rickey Henderson will be in Mets camp next week to work with Jose Reyes and Carlos Beltran in paticular. Sabermaticians beware! Looks this could be the summer of the "GO-GO Mets" Oh by the way, anyone want to wager (no you Janet, your in enough hot water, eh!) that Rickey is in the Mets outfield if there is an injury: {"In my mind, I'm not really done playing," he said Friday during a telephone conference call. "I love playing the game, but right now I haven't had the opportunity to go out and play. I feel that I have a lot to give back to the game." } Go Rickey Go http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-mets-henderson&prov=ap&type=lgns (TO POST A COMMENT PLEASE CLCK ON THE TIME OF THIS POST) < |