The Eddie Kranepool Society

Sunday, November 06, 2005


JUST A QUICK NOTE I have had a very hectic weekend and it has cut into my weekend blogging. Without boring you with too many details, between a basketball game, two soccer games, two trips to the theatre in one day, a magic show at Brooklyn College Theatre for the Performing Arts, then a trip down Flatbush Ave over the Manhattan Bridge to Broadway and the evening performance of Fiddler on the Roof, which was outstanding. While we were going to our seats at Fiddler on the Roof, I noticed that Knicks Coach, Larry Brown and his family were sitting right near us. My son and I went over to say hello and Coach Brown could not have been nicer to us. He noticed my son's basketball sweatshirt and asked him about his game and gave him some good advise about working on his defense. So a day that began about 9AM ended about 12:30 AM with the alarm set for 7:30 AM for a 9AM soccer game left me hardly anytime to persuse the Mets news of the day. I do know that Omar and his posse are in Palm Springs for the GM meetings and with a weak free agent field for hitters, the trade rumors will be flying as he lays the foundation for some wheeling and dealing. I hope to have something of Mets substance to post tomorrow < |