The Eddie Kranepool Society

Tuesday, October 25, 2005


HEY EYECHART, YOU SUCK Like an aging diva, hell hath no furry like a washed up ball player. Doug Meintkiewicz knows there is now way in the Skill Set world that the Mets are brining him back in'06 especially at the heroin induced price of $4 mil but will give him $450K to take his anemic bat the hell out of here. Now you would think Eyechart would take his consolation prize and go away happy. But no, Mienky had to not only burn his bridges with the Mets he terrorist attacked them:

[The New York Mets have an option on Doug Mientkiewicz that would pay the first baseman $4 million next season. "I don't why they would pick up my option, but if they do, I might quit," he said. "I'm serious. I don't want to be back there."]

What an actress. He knows there is no way he's coming back here so he goes drama queen.

["I always thought Minnesota was a great place to play. After a year with the Mets, an organization that doesn't have a clue, I know that for sure."]

Yeah right. Enjoy working at Wal-Mart asswipe!

A big thank you to Nik for the heads up on this story.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/503/5687450.html

(to post a comment click on the time of this posting)

< |