The Eddie Kranepool Society

Wednesday, May 25, 2005


I'm watching Mets on Deck getting ready for tonight's game and Matt Loughlin is interviewing Carlos Beltran about his injured quad muscle. Beltran says he may be ready to play when the Mets get back to Shea which will not be until Tuesday. So if he 's going to out that long why not just put him on the 15 day DL and bring up either Victor Diaz or Brian Daubach? If you put Beltran on the DL you could make it retroactive from last Sunday and that would allow the team to activate him on Saturday June 4th. Willie Randolph was on with Francessa and he said Kaz Matsui is a few days away from coming back. Hell, I'd DL him too as unlike Beltran being away, having Cairo playing second base is an inprovement. I know I said I'd stop watching The Zambrano Projects starts but my wife and kids insist on watching American Idol which like Zambrano's starts is unwatchable. Bill Simmons The Sports Guy has an expression "If I could by stock in...." I would love to by stock in Carrie Underwood will be 200 lbs by next spring and Bo Bice will be singing through a fast food drive thru michrophone. (to post a comment please click on the time of this posting) < |