The Eddie Kranepool Society

Wednesday, December 24, 2003


When I started writing this blog I had hoped that a few of my friends and family would read it. Little did I know that folks from all over would not only read what I had to say, but enjoy it as well. I love doing this because I love baseball and the Mets. I also love the fact that I have met so many intersting and inteligent people thru this venue, especially those on the links section on the left of this page. Some of the best and brightest people are out here in the bloging universe. I want to see the Mets have so much success that it kills me when they don't. This blog has given me a forum to sound off and be a smart ass in assessing this organization from the front office to the ushers to the players themselves. When I look at the site meter on the bottom of the page and see it over 17,000, well it makes me appreciate all of you who come by here and read what's on my mind and those of you who e mail me with your thoughts. You don't know the the great feeling I get when I see that there is an audience for what I'm doing. I hope everyone has a happy holiday and has good health and happiness for the New Year. After we get through January it will be pitchers and catcher before we know it. < |