The Eddie Kranepool Society

Sunday, March 23, 2003


Well I thought I was just paranoid living in New York City and riding the staten Island Ferry and the NYC Subway everyday. What with the war and the threat of terroisim being what it is. Then I read Ken Daly's baseball notes column in the Dallas Morning News and this qute from Rondel White : Rondell White was admitting some concern about playing another season in New York. "My girl is kind of afraid to live in the Trump Towers this year, because you hear terrorists might bomb apartment buildings or condos," White said. "But you can't live your life in fear. What's going to happen happens. All you can do is say your prayers every day and hope things work out." Hey it sure is tough when your living in poverty. I would be more afraid of The Donald's hair than any terrorists < |